Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photo Book Addiction

I have a love for shutterfly products, especially photo books. I tried to scrapbook and I had a hard time cutting my photos and deciding how to arrange them on the page.  I found shutterfly and it is the perfect tool for me to do digital scrapbooking.  You upload all your pictures then  you can play around with page formats, colors, themes, quotes, and much more.  The first book I did was for our first anniversary.  I am one for tradition so I stuck with the first year is something paper so what better gift then a scrapbook of our first year together.  I started the book from the car pulling away from the reception to our first Christmas.  The book turned out great, it now sits on our end table in our living room for others to see.  I am in the process of making book two and soon can begin book three.

I have also found that shutterfly books make great gifts.  My best girlfriends from college made a pack that the first weekend in June (or sometime around then) we would do a girls trip.  The second and third year worked out as we had Bachelorette parties to celebrate.  They are always such fun events and I thought shutterfly books would be a good way for them to have those memories.  I made Melinda and Sheryl books for their birthdays.  I can't wait to make a book from our girls trip this past year, Vegas!

Each year I do my Christmas card with shutterfly.  Last year, I made all the grandparents in our family calendars, they were a hit.  I am addicted to shutterfly, but not ashamed at all!

Here is the first photo book I made with shutterfly:



No comments: