Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's A Boy!

My manager at CCE is having a baby boy in just a few short weeks. Since it is his first baby, we decided to through him a baby shower at work. You all know me and know how much I love to plan so it won't be a shock to you to hear I took the lead on planning it!

Onesies I printed the baby's name on for decor

Since it was a "Man" Baby Shower, we did not want to embarrass him even more than he already would be so we made it real simple but a surprise! We some how managed to keep it a surprise for over a month and get his wife to even show up to surprise him.


Everyone contributed money and I went out and bought tons of stuff and filled boxes up as well as bought them their jogging stroller Chris really wanted.

Chris with the jogging stroller

I had so much fun planning it, I really think I want to plan parties and events on the side, maybe even be a personal shopper. I love buying gifts for people and putting together packages!

Some of the gifts

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ooo a jogging stroller!! I want one of those for Spicy. Great job on the party planning!