Halloween is one of Russ' favorite holidays. As a kid, he loved dressing up and coming up with creative costumes (scary ones) and of course CANDY! He grew up with his parents decorating their yard and house being one of most elaborate in the neighborhood. One year his house made it on the news and Jill was interviewed for her decorations.
This year was our first Halloween in our house. Russ and I bought our pumpkins last week at a pumpkin patch and decorated them this morning. Since UT is playing tonight, I thought it would only be appropriate to do a Power T on my pumpkin. Russ stuck with the generic face for his, but used creativity for different shapes and sizes for the eyes and mouth. After we decorated our pumpkins we went to Target to get candy (Russ' favorite). I said we would have only five trick-or-treaters since it was suppose to rain and we have a horrible hill to walk up and Russ thought we would have 30...so far only 4 :( Though we did not have many trick-or-treaters, I enjoyed laying on the couch watching the UT game and looking at our pumpkins all lit up.
No comments:
Post a Comment