I know, I know, it has been way too long since I have blogged. I think about doing it everyday but when I sit down to write I think of 100 other things to do instead or I will forget what to blog about. When I take a shower I often write my blog in my head, then I go to blog and the words do not come to me anymore. I know, none of these are good excuses but I promise to try harder.
Let's see where did I leave off....
Our new addition to the family has been the center of our lives (I know you all are thinking, that's no surprise). Willie has doubled in size since we got him three months ago, don't worry he is still cute! Right now, he is teething so he is chewing everything in site, including our wall! That's right, he decided to chew the sheet rock and window seal. We try to keep him occupied with toys to prevent that. He has also gone through two beds already and his current one does not have the stuffing in it since he decided to pull all of that out for us. Other than that, he is a great dog! Willie is crate trained, loves the backyard (including digging tons of holes), and tells us when he needs to go outside.
We have also taken him on a road trip to visit Russ' family in Hendersonville. Neither one of us knew really what to do with a dog in the car, so we fed him, packed all his toys, and crate and headed to Tennessee. Within the first ten miles, Willie threw up twice! So he sat in my lap the rest of the trip. He had a great time getting LOTS of attention and scaring Boomer. A couple of weekends later he went to spend the weekend with his Grandparents' House. He had a great time playing with Dad (especially licking his ears) and leaving surprised on Mom's rug since he decided that if he doesn't have ivy he won't go to the bathroom. They still enjoyed his company though! Mom even calls and asks about Willie, so you know she really likes him!
I guess that is enough about the dog! Like I said he is the center of our lives, and brings such joy to all of us when he is behaving :)
No comments:
Post a Comment