Six months ago, I had to have surgery on a cyst in my lower back. Well, after five months of trying to get it to heal the doctor decided it was best to do the surgery again since nothing was working to get it to heal. I was not happy with the news but the doctor knows best. I had surgery again in early March, well five weeks later...I AM HEALED! I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, April 15th (exactly six months from my first surgery), and the doctor said the magic words "Well you know where to find me if you need me, but I hope I don't have to see you again. You are healed!" I was so excited, I called Mom and Russ and sent messages to friends.
I can finally sit in a chair without hurting, lay on the couch, sleep on my back, and bend! Now it only took 6 months, 2 surgeries, over 550 badges, 6 rolls of tape, countless doctor visits, and tons of money, but I am HEALED!
To celebrate being healed, I worked in my yard the past two weekends none stop. I have not been able to do yard work since my first surgery and boy did it feel good to be out there again. Now I can go on walks with Russ and Willie!
1 comment:
yay!! i am so glad you are better
Post a Comment