Monday, March 2, 2009

He Can Cook!


When Russ and I got married we had the rule whoever gets home first cooks and the other cleans. Russ did not get off of work until 6:00 so I always got home first and cooked. Russ started school and I still got home before he did. Russ hardly does any of the cooking but things are starting to change since for Christmas, Russ's parents and Grandfather bought us a grill! We started simple, a week ago we had my parents over and grilled hamburgers then this past Saturday we attempted steaks.

Russ did a great job, he grilled New York Strips and some veggies in his grilling basket he got from Aunt Jill for his birthday. It was a wonderful dinner, so now I do know he can cook! We also pulled out a lot of the wedding gifts (cooking utensils, hand mixer, dishes, wine glasses, dishes, steak knives, etc...), it was a nice dinner at home!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

STEAK KNIVES!!!!!

Melinda said...

I want to visit soon! And I fully expect a yummy dinner from chef Russell.