Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Honey, I found your ring!

This morning I came running out of the bathroom to tell Russ I had found his ring. Once I woke him up and he seemed excited I proceeded with "APRIL FOOLS!" He told me I was mean and turned back over and went back to sleep. I thought it was a good one!

I know that was horrible to do but I had been planning it for a week and I love doing April Fool's jokes. Every year when I lived at home I would get my Dad with the same trick. I would put a white hairband around the sprayer so when he turned on the water to fill his coffee pot it would squirt him. He never learned, when I went off to college I would call my mom to remind her to do it. He wasn't too happy about it because he would always have to change. I remember one year it was laundry day and he was wearing his last clean dress shirt, oops....

I love to do little jokes, nothing harmful or really mean, just enough to get a mean look for a second then a laugh. I already have one planned for next year....

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Ohhhh... That is a good one! When I saw the blog title I thought "OMG she found his ring! YAY!" But... Not so much.

Becca said...

I hate Aprils after living on the Zeta floor with some mean people...